Saturday, June 4, 2011

Pizza Pie Cafe

Unfortunately I don't have pictures to prove it, but Pizza Pie Cafe is great!! Bianca and I went on a date the other day to eat and play. It was my first time at PPC and let me tell you the second we walked in I knew I was doomed. I walked over to the Pizza table and gazed over the selection of all you can eat pizza choices. I saw out of the corner of my eye the desert pizzas and I went bonkers. So I immediately snatched up 6 pieces of pizza and went back to the table. Within minutes I was back to get another 6 pieces. We were there for about 15 minutes and Bianca had a salad and some pizza and I had 17 pieces of pizza, 6 of those being desert pizzas.

If you are looking for a good pizza place to eat that is not really that expensive, I would highly recommend PPC, because it was delicious, cheap and really hard to stop eating. I want more of it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment