Sunday, July 17, 2011

A weekend without the wife

It's funny that when you are single you search for a spouse, then you get married and the whole dating scene is gone.  We still go on dates, but they are so much better now.  I know that I am not wasting my money on someone else's wife, because she is mine.  I don't have to try and figure out if she likes me or if she will go out with me again.  It is great.  What sucks is when she goes out of town and I am left all alone.  

So Bianca went to Blackfoot for the weekend leaving me here alone.  What did I do while she was gone?  Hardly anything!  I went to work and the went to my parents for Friday night and Saturday to work.  Sunday I spent alone in our apartment.  I cleaned the house and rearranged stuff and even found some picture frames with glass in our dumpster!!!  I love being poor and finding stuff that people think is garbage.  Anyway, this was the first time that we were not together in the near 3 months we have been married and it stunk.  I thought about her the whole time and missed her a lot.  She left me 12 easter eggs to find filled with cute notes.  I hope that she likes the flowers that I bought her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment